Monday, September 12, 2005

More of the same

This weekend has beet yet more of the same.

Since last week, I have been trying to find someplace to move to, but with no luck at all. It seems that all of the local rentals have been taken by refugees from the Hurricane. This makes it impossible for me to find someplace myself.

What I can't figure out is that these people are moving in, and they only intend on living here until they can go back home. If you want to just live in a place for a few months, then why move here? All it is doing is killing the local housing market, and driving up the cost of what is available.

Now I wish I had never made the mistake of moving in with a girlfriend. Next time, I will do what I did in the past, let them move in with me. At least I do not make the unreasonable demand of "you have to be out in 3 weeks". Plus I do not make up weird stories as to why they have to leave. I simply understand things are not working out, and it has to end. I do not make up stories, trying to show how they are bad people, and why they have to go.

Well, back to looking for a place again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home